We believe in encouraging a strong sense of customer loyalty and our aim is to make Jonkers Yachts one big happy family. One way in which we do this is by organising an annual cruise with our customers.
2016 cruise (Southern Belgium): Brussels via Ittre, Seneffe, Charleroi, Namur, Liège, Bocholt, Lommel, Turnhout, Schoten to Tholen
- Cruise 2006: Zierikzee, Antwerpen, Tholen, Zierikzee
- Cruise 2007: Zierikzee, Gent, Brugge, Oostende, Zierikzee
- Cruise 2008: Rotterdam, Leiden, Haarlem, Amsterdam, Muiden (via Marken), Loenen a/d Vecht, Oudewater, Dordrecht
- Cruise 2009: Oude-Tonge, Breda, Tilburg, Lieshout, Maasbracht, Maastricht, Roermond, Heusden, Oude-Tonge
- Cruise 2010: Breskens, Oostende, Blankenberge, Zierikzee
- Cruise 2011: Breskens, Nieuwpoort, Ramsgate, Queenborough, Londen (St. Katharine Dock), Queenborough, Oostende, Zierikzee
- Cruise 2012: Gent, Kortrijk, Armentières, Aire sur la Lys, Duikerken, Veurne, Diksmuide, Nieuwpoort
- Cruise 2013: Roompot Marina, Lowestoft, River Ore/Alde (Orford), River Deben (Woodbridge), River Orwell (Pinn Mill & Ipswich), Walton Blackwaters (Titschmarsh Marina), River Colne (Brighlingness), River Crouch (Burnham on Crouch), Ramsgate, Blankenberge
- Cruise 2014: Enkhuizen, Harlingen, Vlieland, Lauwersoog, Groningen, Leeuwarden, Sneek, Stavoren
- Cruise 2015 (Zuid-Kust Engeland): Nieuwpoort, via Calais, Brighton, Medina River (E.Cowes), Lymington, Beaulieu River, Gosport (Portsmouth), Chichester, Eastbourne, Duinkerken naar Oostende
In addition to our summer cruises, we also organise a winter event where we introduce customers who already have one of our yachts to customers who will soon be taking delivery. This way the owners-to-be can pick up tips from the more experienced skippers and make new boating friends. As part of previous cruises, we organised an information day with the crew of the rescue boat ‘Zeemanshoop’ at the Royal Netherlands Sea Rescue station in Breskens. It was an exciting excursion. We sailed over the Westerschelde estuary at a speed of 35 knots, conducted a “man overboard” manoeuvre and learned about the navigation and communication equipment. The day ended with dinner together and an overnight stay in a comfortable hotel.