- Linssen Grand Sturdy 590 AC Wheelhouse
- Linssen Grand Sturdy 500 AC Variotop MK II "Diamond"
- Riva Rivale 52
- Linssen Range Cruiser 450 Sedan Wheelhouse L-Class
- Linssen Range Cruiser 450 Sedan Variotop
- Linssen Grand Sturdy 470 AC MKII "Stabilizers"
- Linssen Yachts Grand Sturdy 40.9 Sedan "Twin"
- Linssen Grand Sturdy 430 AC MKII ''Twin + Stabilizers"'
- Linssen Grand Sturdy 410 AC MKII "Stabilizers"
- Fairline Targa 38 Open
- Linssen Grand Sturdy 60.33 AC Diamond Edition
- Jeanneau Leader 30
- Jeanneau Cap Camarat 7.5 WA Serie 2
- Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 WA Serie 3 "NEW - ON DISPLAY MODEL 2021"
- Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 CC Serie 3 "NEW - ON DISPLAY" MODEL 2021
- Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 CC Style
- Fairline Targa 45 GT "NEW - ON DISPLAY" - MODEL 2021
- Jeanneau Cap Camarat 9.0 CC "NEW - ON DISPLAY MODEL 2021"
- Fairline Squadron 50 "NEW - ON DISPLAY" - MODEL 2021
- Jeanneau NC 37 "NEW - ON DISPLAY - MODEL 2021"
- Linssen Yachts Grand Sturdy 40.0 Sedan "NEW - ON DISPLAY" MODEL 2021
- Fairline Targa 45 Open "NEW - ON DISPLAY" - MODEL 2021
|Engine||2x MANV10CR (1,100 hp)|
|Power||2x 1,100 hp|
|Number of engines||2|
|Year of construction engine||2007|
|Fuel tank||2,500 Litre|
|Water tank||500 litre|
|Sleeping places||fixed: 6|
Her looks are stunning and you keep wondering how a designer could create a yacht so beautiful. It immediately conveys elegance and sport. Of the various members of the Riva family, this is the yacht whose character, as indeed its name suggests, is both strong and gritty. It is not only a matter of name, however. Indeed, Rivale’s unique, sharp line has a smart, welcoming heart, created from refined wood and quality textiles. The interior design is based on a harmonious blend of elegance and sobriety, and cleverly set out living areas.
- Special colour: shiny silver metallic superstructure, bright black metallic hull
- Teak on cockpit and swimming platform
- Teak on sidewalks
- Stainless Steel pulpit
- Hydraulic lowering biminitop frame
- Extension of the bimini to toward aft to cover the cockpit
- Night cockpit cover
- Built in lights beneath the spoiler watertight 2 pcs.
- 2 Lights in the garage
- Stainless steel pulpit at the base of the rollbar
- Couple of spare propellers for twin MAN 1100 HP
- Improved opening system of the instruments cover
- Concealable cleats (just to moor a tender) on the stern platform
- Grill in the cockpit
- Ice maker in cockpit
- Fridge in cockpit
- Wooden handrailings with stainless steel
- Wood top for the table in the salon with Riva logo
- Higher cushion of the sofa backsit at the base of the rollbar
- External cushions instead of Hermes, Aquarivacento teak colour
GRP grey/black metallic
- TV 20 LCD in owners cabin in substitution of the std 15
- 2x TV LCD 15 Sharp (guest cabins)
- Sat TV Antenna G4 KVH + international decoder ( will not work in every country anymore)
- 3x Extra dvd players for the guest cabins built in Riva shipyard
- Coffeemachine in the galley cabinet
- TV LCD in saloon
- Inner decor standard
Navigation and electronics
- Sat GPS/GSM alarm
- Search light with remote control
- Ecosounder interface integrated in the gps/chartplotter
- Digital anchor chain counter on the dashboard
- 2x Cameras (stern and engine room)
- Underwater lights
- Electrical capstain starboard aft
- Gangway hydraulic
- Tender garage (prepared for dinghy/Williams with a length of 3,2 meter approx.)